Magical Vacation

07 August 2011

Disney Pin Trading


Collectible pins have always been offered at Walt Disney World in each of the Parks and Resorts around the world. The art of Pin Trading was introduced in October 1999 at the start of the Millenium Celebration. Around the world, thousands of guests trade pins with other guests and cast members. When trading pins with cast members, guests should offer a pin not already displayed on the CM's lanyard. A pin collection is full of memories, stories and friendships that makes its' value priceless to you. There are thousands of pins to choose from to build your collection. Information on each pin can be found on the back stamp which tells the pin's origin. Keep in mind, there are pin trading location etiquette guidelines. More information on pin trading can be found at: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/page?id=getStarted

I have been collecting pins since 2003. The vast part of my collection started with my first trip to WDW with my husband. I always select pins that mean something to me and are part of a story. My collection currently stands at 64 pins and will certainly continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment